Monday 2-11 NBA Fanduel Analytics
Please see Introducing the Spreadsheet-Sports Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics System for more information on how these rankings work.
Top Overall Plays
1. Paul George – The Pacers play at home coming off their first home loss in 15 games against a Nets team on the 2nd night of a back to back. I think George is a no-brainer pick at SF especially with the top SF options (Lebron, Durant, Melo) all off tonight.
2. Tony Parker – Parker has had to carry the scoring load for the Spurs with Duncan and Ginobili out. Check back for updated rankings throughout the day, but my hunch is that those 2 will be held out again with the Spurs continuing to win games.
3. Kyrie Irving – The Timberwolves are also on the second night of a back to back and playing the Cavs at home. Kyrie should continue his hot streak as I’m sure he’ll look to light up another upcoming PG star in Rubio.
Best Value Plays
1. Samuel Dalembert – Assuming Larry Sanders is held out again, Dalembert should continue his defensive dominance. With 5 blocks and 2 steals last time out Dalembert is almost a lock for a solid outing no matter how many points he scores.
2. Danny Green – Green has also picked up his scoring with 2 of the Big 3 out for the Spurs. As an extremely cheap SF you could do a lot worse.
3. Jeff Green – After a triple overtime game last night I have to see Doc giving the Celtics bench some extended run on the road tonight against the lowly Bobcats. Jeff Green should be in line for a nice night.
1. Nate Robinson – He’s been carrying the Bulls in the scoring department and with Marquis Teague as the only backup (with Hinrich still out) Robinson is going to get all the minutes he can handle. He has the green light from Coach Thibs and you know Robinson likes to chuck it.
2. Leandro Barbosa – Another candidate for a solid game off the Celtics bench. He may be the best play-making PG the Celtics have now without Rondo. I think he’ll see extended minutes tonight with a good chance to produce a solid line.
3. Lavoy Allen – He’s getting most of Thad Young’s minutes now in Philadelphia and had a huge game over the weekend. There’s not much else in the Philly frontcourt so play him with confidence that he’ll give you something.
Access the full Daily Fantasy Sports Analytics Spreadsheet
If you have any suggestions on how to improve these daily fantasy rankings with new stats or different views please let us know in the comments!