Week 7 NFL Plays
Good Morning! Week 7 is here! Finally! Week 6 didn’t turn out so good. The reasons are known, and understandable. I’m not making excuses, just have to do a better job. This is going to be a weekend where I’m going to go lighter in 50/50 and double up’s due to a lot of the cash game lineups I’ve seen through the industry being very very similar. I’m talking so close that there is only a difference of one or two players in some cases. So I will stick to H2H and GPP’s.
My tip this week is to urge you to stick to proper bankroll management and research routine. If you are going to play NBA with us, then it is about to start getting very hectic. I’ve got a little secret for you….ready? I’ve got your back! I will go into detail on Monday what we are going to be doing for NBA. For now though, let’s focus on righting the ship for Week 7!
As always, watch out for some injury news as we are watching for some key players to determine how we end up building our lineups.
QB: There are only 3 options for me this week in cash
- Cam Newton – Same floor as the other two, but a much higher ceiling since he can realistically run for two TD’s
- Carson Palmer
- Philip Rivers
RB: There are a couple of obvious plays, and then some less popular plays if you want to pivot
- Todd Gurley: Cleveland is getting gashed in the run game this year. Gurley’s last two games are better than DeMarco Murray’s best two game stretch last year. He’s underpriced and a stud.
- Devonta Freeman: Keep riding this. Don’t expect two TD’s and 175 total yards every week, but he’s still a great play. Finally fairly priced
- Frank Gore
- Latavius Murray
- Danny Woodhead: The Chargers pass to set up the run and with Melvin Gordon banged up and having fumble problems, Woodhead will be counted on to pick up the slack
- DeAndre Hopkins: Averaging 15 targets a game even with the QB play he’s getting. He’s the #1 fantasy WR this year
- Keenan Allen: If he’s active (hip) he’s Rivers second target. He was on pace for over 20 catches last week against GB until he was hurt.
- Larry Fitzgerald: You are going to want some exposure to this game. Whether it’s with Fitzgerald or John Brown. Arizona is projected to score 29 points this week.
- Jarvis Landry
- Donte Moncreif: This is depending on T.Y. Hilton playing or not. If Hilton is inactive, Moncreif becomes a GPP only
- Julio Jones: If you don’t roll Freeman out, then I don’t mind rolling out Julio. He wasn’t limited this week in practice and wasn’t on the injury report so it sounds like he’s healthy
- Odell Beckham Jr.: If you need to know why he’s in this spot, please, do yourself a favor and google “The Catch”
- John Brown
- Antonio Gates: If he is active (MCL: Knee) then he is in the dream matchup against the Raiders who are the NFL’s worst against TE
- Delanie Walker: My favorite pivot in cash if Gates is inactive
- Greg Olsen: Cam’s favorite target and only reliable pass catcher on the Panthers
- St. Louis: This is a perfect let down spot for Cleveland. The Rams have a great pass rush and the Browns are horrible at allowing sacks.
- Carolina: The Eagles have been bad on the O-Line this year and as much as I hate to say it, Bradford hasn’t looked great. I’m still a believer in Sam, but it’s starting to get shaky.
Check out the Video for my GPP plays of the week.